Get Involved – Become a Member
Type 2 diabetes is at pandemic proportions in our Aboriginal communities. Type 2 diabetes leads to complications such as kidney problems, blindness, heart and stroke complications, and lower limb amputations. Type 2 diabetes can be managed.
CHOOSE to help NADA in its work by becoming a member. Get involved!
- Have input about how to address diabetes among Aboriginal Peoples
- Receive printable; sharable NADA newsletters 6 times/year through email
- Be the first to be informed on diabetes resources through our “Diabetes Resource of the Month”
- Have your submitted success stories published in our NADA newsletter and/or website
- Be informed of conferences and events that are being held across the country
- Be eligible to vote at NADA’s Annual General Assembly
Membership continues to grow and this continued financial support assists NADA in fulfilling its goals and objectives. The proceeds from the membership fees go to funding activities and projects whether you are a community, health professional, or corporate member.
|Health Care Professional||$40.00 per Year.||Select|
|Corporate||$75.00 per Year.||Select|