Become a Member
Type 2 diabetes is at pandemic proportions in our Indigenous communities. Type 2 diabetes leads to complications such as kidney problems, blindness, heart and stroke complications, and lower limb amputations. Type 2 diabetes can be managed.
CHOOSE to help NIDA in its work by becoming a member. Get involved!
- Have input about how to address diabetes among Indigenous Peoples
- Receive printable; shareable NIDA newsletters 6 times/year through email
- Be the first to be informed on diabetes resources through our “Diabetes Resource of the Month”
- Have your submitted success stories published in our NIDA newsletter and/or website
- Be informed of conferences and events that are being held across the country
- Be eligible to vote at NIDA’s Annual General Assembly
Membership continues to grow and this continued financial support assists NIDA in fulfilling its goals and objectives. The proceeds from the membership fees and donations go to funding activities and projects whether you are a community, health professional or corporate member.
Please select membership or donation level below for the printable enrollment from. You can send the form back by mailing it with your cheque or money order to National Indigenous Diabetes Association, 202-160 Provencher Blvd., Winnipeg, MB, R2H 0G3.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the National Indigenous Diabetes Association.
Ph: (204) 927-1221